Careers at Taylor Howes
Over the past 26 years, Taylor Howes Designs has built a reputation as a leader in the interior design field.
We pride ourselves on our ability to create cutting edge interiors, in a team environment that is friendly and approachable.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Receptionist/PA to Directors
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Receptionist / PA to Directors to work full time in our Knightsbridge studio. The right candidate will have impeccable attention to detail, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and a first-rate work ethic.
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- Proven organisational skills including meeting exacting deadlines and diary management
- Experience in a client facing role within an office environment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and generally computer literate
- Friendly and approachable presence
- A proactive team player who isn’t afraid to go above and beyond
Taylor Howes are looking for an enthusiastic and bright Accounts Assistant to work part time alongside the Chief Accountant. The right candidate will have impeccable attention to detail, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and a first-rate work ethic.
- Accurate preparation and maintenance of financial records
- Purchase ledger and twice weekly payment run
- Processing purchase invoices, expenses and credit cards
- Regular monitoring and reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Dealing with daily queries from suppliers
- Updating daily sales reports and bank reconciliations
- Liaising with design team to co-ordinate client billing
- Raising manual sales invoices
- Credit control and liaising with customers
- Complete ad-hoc projects given by Chief Accountant & Finance Director
If you feel that you have what it takes to make a real impression and share our passion for what we do,
then please send you CV and portfolio to email@example.com